The Executive Team
Marvy Finger, President and Founder of the Finger Companies, passed away on October 22, 2022.
Over the course of his 64-year career, he built more than 28,000 residential units in Texas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia and Illinois. Known for his exacting standards but down-to-earth demeanor, Mr. Finger had a reputation for spotting the best locations for apartments and an instinct for overseeing well-thought- out designs.
Throughout his career, Mr. Finger was a mentor to many in the apartment industry in Houston, creating a legacy that extended beyond the boundaries of his own firm. He was passionate in his pursuit of perfection, and generous to many causes in the city of Houston, particularly in education, health care and the arts.
Mr. Finger had an unwavering approach to developing and managing the highest quality multifamily projects, and our company honors his legacy by remaining committed to the ongoing success of each current and future property.
- Jill JewettPresident and Co-Owner
- Edward A. FingerCorporate Director/ Co-Owner
- Gordon PilmerExecutive Vice President / CFO / Corporate Director
- Ramona ReddellExecutive Vice President / Tax / Corporate Director
- Ralph GreenExecutive Vice President / Construction
- Mark LinseyController
- Hunter WagnerExecutive Vice President / Asset Management
- Ryan JewettVice President/ Operations